Opening a Cyprus Bank Account – How to Open a Fast Cyprus Bank Account
01st December 2013
Banking in Cyprus is a pleasure. Forget the traumatic experience for trying to open a bank account in other countries and the months of waiting. Our Law Firm can get you a very fast Cyprus Bank Account in 24 hours! Fully active in 4 days!
Frequently Asked Questions About Opening A Bank Account Fast and Fuss Free
For more detailed information on how to open your bank account in Cyprus and elsewhere please read: How to open a Cyprus Bank Account?
The Advantages of a Cyprus Bank Account
The main advantages of a Cyprus Bank Account are the following:
- Fast, fuss free opening. In one day we can have the Account Number, IBAN and SWIFT numbers for you. It can be fully activated in 5 days.
- Your Presence in not Necessary. Everything can be done by fax and email!
- No terms for minimum initial deposit
- i-banking allowing transfers from your pc.
- Digipass machine for extra security
- Multicurrency at no extra cost.
- Low Bank Charges
- Debit card allowing cash withdrawals from ATMs all over the globe
Generally a bank account in Cyprus is easy to open and operate. It does not cost too much money either in legal fees or bank charges. Cyprus banking can offer you the benefit of all the professional facilities that you may require.
In a Cyprus Bank Account you may deposit as much or as little money that you may need to. There are no terms of maximum or minimum! The costs of running and maintain a Cyprus bank account are minimal, i.e. They run into a few euro per month. The initial bank costs for opening a bank account in Cyprus are the cost of the digipass machine, or token, and some euro for the courier service; usually they range between 70 to 90 euros.
Formalities are Needed to Open a Cyprus Offshore Bank Account
All you need for opening a Cyprus bank account is:
- A copy of your passport’s picture page,
- A utility bill in English or translated in English
- Answer the Due Diligence we send you, for supplying your address, telephone, email etc.
- If the account is for a company we are to set up for you, then nothing else is required of you.
- If the account is for a company of some other jurisdiction, then we shall need the company certificates.
Time Schedule for Cyprus Bank Account Opening
In Cyprus opening a fully functional, fully activated, fully operational bank account, takes very little time. Within one day from the moment you have supplied us the above documents, you can have the SWIFT, IBAN and bank account numbers!
Within 4 days of returning to us the bank forms sent to you by courier, signed, your Cyprus bank account is fully activated.
Who Can Open a Bank Account in Cyprus?
Any natural/physical person over the age of 18 years and also any corporation or company or other organization can have a Cyprus bank account.
In the case of a natural individual, he can be the only signatory of the account i.e. The person controlling the account, or he can act through an appointed signatory. All that is needed is to sign a relevant form for the bank.
In the case of a corporation, the director, or the secretary of the company , or the shareholder , are all eligible for being the signatories of the corporate bank account, either one of them, or two or all three of them. Of course the company can also use the services of an appointed representative signatory as above.
Your Physical Presence is Not Necessary
Cyprus banks are fully professional and client friendly. Your physical presence is never required. You understand how important that is to you.
- You save your precious time
- You save a lot of unnecessary expenses
- You save a lot of inconvenience and fuss
- You save your absence from your everyday duties of having to run your business, and much more.
Everything is done for you by our firm, through email, telephone, fax and the couriers. You don`t have to move a muscle.
Get in touch with our office for more details and prices for your Cyprus Bank Account now.
Cyprus Banking Confidentiality
Your confidentiality is fully guaranteed. No one knows your name and the rest of the personal data of the bank account, but the bank itself. In Cyprus the details of the account are not revealed to the tax authorities, or any other authorities, or the government or any third country. The only way a third party such as a third country can get details of a Cyprus Bank Account, is to get a court order, in the process of investigating a very serious crime.
Our company employees safeguard the business secrets of our clients very strictly and at any cost.